Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Liebster nomination!

Good day my lovelies!

I am so honoured and have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Meg of Alla Moda. It give blogs with under 200 followers an opportunity to inspire and be inspired by other new bloggers! 

Below are my answers to Meg's questions as well links to all of my fabulous nominees.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLYu0hB1MHOtSQ7ZjyUA7yBgXEPS00Lqd3jFkZ6ai0ZkmHwUq7LGdHSY1IpFQyXBvqKY64lI5q1wfRmI7FQdXIMQUssXDqdRHzsZlcLGdnsV2CeOAUbyNrz__blZW9Bi58AkbKCjrHpwb4/s1600/liebster-award-elephants-picturebook.jpg
The rules are:

1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.

2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.

3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.

4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.

5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.


My Answers

1) When and why did you decide to start blogging?
The day after I finished my finals at uni in fact! Having started watching YouTube beauty videos and discovering many many talented and beautiful bloggers, it was a 'now or never' moment for me. I've always been the make-up and beauty enthusiast within my friendship groups, and thought it was the perfect opportunity to share some of my experience and (hopefully useful :D) advice!


2) What is your favourite drugstore/high street beauty brand and favourite high end beauty brand?
Ooh this is just too difficult! I'm going to have to cheat a bit here, but I would say base products Bourjois and eye/lip products L'Oreal Paris. High end definitely Estee Lauder for base and good ol' Urban Decay for the rest!


3) What is your favourite season?
Autumn (I'm also an October baby).


4) If you could only wear one colour of lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Am afraid I'm going to have to be boring and say a mauvey nude! MLBB practicality all the way! 
 

5) Who are your favourite YouTubers or Bloggers?
Lifestyle: Scarphelia
[+ so SO many more (it could have been 3 entire paragraphs... :3)!]


6) What are your favourite type of shoes to wear?
Definitely ankle boots: chunky, heeled, platform, cut-out - gimme all! 


7) Who is your favourite music artist?
Am a bit of a rock chick at heart, so am going to have to say Muse. I would LOVE to see them live at some point, they are just ridiculously talented and due to their classical training background they really understand how to create epic creative sounds.


8) Would you rather not be able to wash your hair for a week or not be able to wear make up for a week?
Haha this is brilliant! Luckily for us there is a little life saver called dry shampoo so am going to have to go for the former! If all else fails, it's going to end up in a turban wrap. ;D


9) Where is your dream holiday destination?
I have a HUGE bucket list of places to visit in the world (having only been around Europe really), so again I may have to cheat a lil' ^_^' ! I'm definitely more of a city girl - so gonna have to say New York, *drools*. But for a road trip kinda holiday, Australia would be absolutely incredible, its combination of sun, cityscapes and wildlife is just insatiable. 


10) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Definitely being able to interact with (and sometimes if I'm really lucky, meet) other bloggers! It's uncanny how similar we can be as people, and feel like I know them personally.


11) Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Even though I've become a huge fan of the glossy finish recently, I'm going to have to say lipstick for versatility and lasting power. 


My Nominations
 
1. Laura London Blog
2. Beautysaur
3. The Sartorial Doll
4. Bonjour Coley
5. Velvet Row
6. Strut Your Fashion
7. Little Love Peanut
8. Pretty, Posh, Oh my Gosh!
9. Little Katie's Little Thoughts
10. Busy and Beautiful
11. Face Made Up

 

My Questions for Nominees

1) How did you choose your blog's name?

2) What is your favourite nail colour?

3) If you had to choose between fake nails, fake lashes and hair extensions, which would you go for?

4) Gold or silver jewellery?

5) Do you play any musical instruments?

6) Who is your ultimate celebrity girl crush and why?

7) Smokey eyes or cat liner?

8) What are your 3 holy grail skincare products?

9) If you had to shop from one brand of beauty products for the rest of your life, which would it be?

10) Which blogger/vlogger would you most like to meet?

11) Have you considered to become a full-time blogger (if not one already)?

  
--------------------------------------

Have fun everyone! Absolutely loved doing my first tag post!

Lots of love as always,



No comments:

Post a Comment