Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Mini collective SALE haul!

Hello my lovelies,

I may have been slightly naughty recently and went on a #feelingspendy whirlwind. Thanks to the beautiful summery weather and strolls in Covent Garden, it was only crime not to be lured in by the 10-foot long sale signs. And along with the mid-season ASOS discounts, my debit card had little chance of escape.





  ASOS

ARK Clothing
Ice London Skater Dress - size XS (£10) *








French Connection
Zara
Mango

--------------------------------------

All items marked * are sold out D: And just for reference, I am 5'2 tall (or ~158cm).
  
Go and have a look at these amazing stores, online or off - the procrastination will be totally worth it. ;)

Until next time...

Yang xo
Follow all my activity with Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment