Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

Updates & changes

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well! Just wanted to take the time to explain my recent inactivity, and apologise to you guys. Don't worry though, I'm not leaving the blogging world or anything silly like that - just some (temporary) changes.


As many of you will know, it's been over a year since my blog materialised and no doubt it's one of the few things keeping me sane and creative throughout my master's. The degree has been tough - living in a new city, meeting new friends and trying to find my niche in the job market. But these shouldn't be excuses, many bloggers have day jobs and families to look after. The only ones I have are that I'm currently trying to complete my thesis, and that I have been battling with some significant personal downfalls. None of which I'm comfortable about sharing on the internet, but trust me, life has had its funny ol' way this past year. I've always been an extremely strong person, but four years of university, leaving home and learning life skills have taken their toll. Mild depression and loss of 'self' have been exasperated by a seemingly endless stream of 'failures', family troubles and losses.

It's always been my motto to 'do it well or don't do it at all' - so despite the pain of not being able to updating regularly on here, I would much rather do so when I have fresh, exciting content. SO..... I have decided to post mini-reviews of products, as well as my usual beauty bits over on my Instagram and Twitter instead. I hope you won't be too disappointed - but please follow me on there so that we can all still stay friends. :D

Also for those of you who are interested, I've done surprisingly well academically this year and am on a Distinction(eeek!!!) It's been such a rollercoaster, but at least I'll have something to show for it. 

Sorry again for such a downer of a post, but I am forever grateful for all of your constant support and understanding. My instagram handle is @yangloves and Twitter is @yangloves_. I appreciate this little community so so much.

Lots of love,

Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment