Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

20 Facts About Me

Hello lovelies!

How are you all?! So sorry I have been away for so long - promise I will be back in the swing of things come the new season! For a little filler post, I will complete the tag nominated by the beautiful Bryony (of Breakfast at Bryony's), to give you all a little insider about myself.


Wearing: Sunglasses & playsuit (TKMaxx), watch (Radley), necklace (H&M). Location: Christ Church, Oxford. Photography: Kevin Tang.



     
    1. My first name means 'ocean' in Chinese. You might think it's the same as 'Ying & Yang', but there are in fact lots of different with the same pronunciation (or phonetic spelling) in Mandarin!
    2. I have lived in three countries: born in China, lived in Portugal and then the UK (so English is my third language technically).
    3. I have had lessons in piano, violin, viola and singing, and am (VERY badly) self-taught on guitar and flute.
    4. I was a music scholar for seven years at my high school ^_^ .
    5. Science and nature are my passion, which of course means, my fave TV programmes are nature documentaries (#geekchic).
    6. I studied Geology at University for my undergraduate, and will continue pursuing it in my career.
    7. I have lived in London for the last four years, and have come to love big cities.
    8. Despite owning houses in three cities, I call Oxford my 'home' as it's the place I've lived in for the longest in my life!
    9. French and Japanese are my favourite languages, sadly I can only speak a little of the former...
    10. I was a volunteer for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
    11. I have never been on a real 'holiday' with friends or family... Yet (boo!).
    12. My family has moved house five times since being in the UK.
    13. I had a pixie hair cut in Year 10 (aged 15), and that was the start of my slightly rebellious phase - the skinny jeans and love of rock music stayed.
    14. I started wearing make-up at around 14, mainly to cover up my acne-prone skin. 
    15. When I was younger, I wanted to be an animation producer.
    16. I actually don't mind bugs or creepy crawlies, as long as they're NOT IN MY HOUSE.
    17. Tulips are my favourite flowers.
    18. I have a large tea collection... And my favourites are Lady Grey and Assam.
    19. My favourite female singers are Beyonce, P!nk, Demi Lovato and Leona Lewis.
    20. I own three analogue cameras, a Diana F+, Polaroid SuperColour and One Step Land Camera. Would absolutely love to use them more but film is so so expensive. D':
    Hope you enjoyed reading this! I will tag the following twenty bloggers who I have recently discovered and been loving. If you haven't checked them out yet, you can follow their beautiful pages:



    Apologies if you've been tagged in a similar post recently - please do link me down below!

    --------------------------------------

    For more beauty related fun facts, you can also have a look at my Liebster nomination.

    Lots of love as always,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment