Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

What I wore / GRWM #1

Hey guys and dolls!

I thought you might be interested in these little "get ready with me" / what I wore of my more fun outfits and make-up looks.

Last weekend I attended a lovely village festival organised by a friend, and even blagged a spot on the performing stage. I thought it was the perfect occasion to whip out a vintage-inspired knee-length dress, a floral crown and a Taylor Swift-esque red lippy!



What I took in my make-up bag for the festival weekend, I made sure there were enough options for a full-on face and a day-time look the day after!

On my face
  1. L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer mixed with Bourjois healthy Mix Foundation in 53
  2. NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Biscuit used to contour and conceal
  3. Une Mineral Foundation to set my base and provide extra coverage
  4. Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime eyelids
  5. Stila eyeshadow in 'Chloe' (It Girl palette) all over the lids
  6. L'Oreal Paris Glam Bronze in 'Blonde Sun' swept across the eye crease to define, and under my cheekbones / hairline to contour
  7. NARS blush in 'Deep Throat' across top of cheeks
  8. Curled lashes with Tweezerman lash-curlers (not shown)
  9. Eyeko Skinny Liner to create a thick cat-flick and 'shadow' line extended from the lower lash line
  10. L'Oreal Paris Million Lashes in waterproof layered with False Lash Telescopic waterproof mascara
  11. Clinique Redness Solutions Powder all over the face to smooth out all base products
  12. Blistex Lip Brilliance in 'Blushing' to prep the lips before applying two coats of Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Grand Cru'
 

Clothes & accessories
Floral headband: Primark
Embroided dress: French Connection
Chunky sandals: New Look
Rose gold watch: Radley London
Agate silver plated necklace: vintage



And here's the end result! We had such fun (thank you Martin if you're reading this ^_^)! 

----------------------------

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the week! I am off on a joint 'family holiday' tomorrow now, so I will try and post one or two things when I have time. In the meanwhile, come follow my beauty adventures on Twitter (@yangloves_) and Instagram (@yangloves)!

No comments:

Post a Comment